What Osher Members Need to Know
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic will be delivered remotely, via Zoom, for the fall 2020 and winter and spring 2021 quarters.
- Osher Membership is required to enroll in Osher courses.
- The annual and quarterly membership fees do not apply toward class fees, are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Individual fees apply for each class, lecture or activities.
If a course, lecture, or event is full, your name will be placed on the wait list. Waitlisted members will be notified when space becomes available.
Ways to Become a Member and Enroll
We ask that members purchase individual membership and class fees per household. The sustainability of the program throughout and beyond these challenging times, depends on your individual membership and class fees. We receive no support of any kind from the university.
- Annual Osher Membership Fee: $150 (September-June): Gives access to enroll in courses, Lecture Series, and access to the online video library of Osher's recorded lectures for 2020-2021.
- Quarterly Osher Membership Fee: $70: Gives access to enroll in courses and Lecture Series in a single quarter, and access to the online video library of Osher's recorded lectures for 2020-2021.
- Call 951.827.4105 or 800.442.4990
- While our offices are closed to the public due to the coronavirus, Student Services personnel are available by phone: M-Th 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., or online M-F, 8:00 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Download and print the Membership and Enrollment form before you call.
Download, print, and mail a completed Membership and Enrollment Form to:
- Student Services UCR Extension Center 1200 University Avenue Riverside, CA 92507-4596 br>