The Experience of a Lifetime
Join us in sunny Southern California for a culture and language experience. Expand your mind, increase your global awareness, and build a meaningful intercultural understanding. The experience will improve your chances for academic, educational, and professional success, as you become more adept in the English language with a world-minded view.
- Seasonal offering: 2-week, 4-week, and 6-week sessions
- Offered biannually during the months of July/August and January/February
- Enhance your fluency through engaging, diverse, and culturally-enhanced classes and activities
- Part-time program; does not require F-1 visa
- Specialized business and engineering overlays for group requests
- Optional add-on tours available for groups
Entering students will take a placement test to determine their English level. Available to students 17 years and older at all levels of English proficiency.
Minimum Age Requirement for Admission to an On-Campus International Program: You must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of your program to be admitted to one of our on-campus (face-to-face) international programs. Special exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for students who are verified to be turning 18 in the first quarter of their program.
- January 29 - February 9
- February 12 - February 23
- February 26 - March 8
- January 29 - February 23
- February 12 - March 8
- January 29 - March 8
- July 8 - July 19
- July 22 - August 2
- August 5 - August 16
- July 8 - August 2
- July 22 - August 16
- July 8 - August 16
- 2-week program: $1,300 per student
- 4-week program: $2,000 per student
- 6-week program: $3,000 per student
- Application: $200
- Student Services: $120
- Health Insurance: $65 per week
Estimated Total Program Cost
- 2-week program: $3,160 per student
- 4-week program: $5,400 per student
- 6-week program: $7,080 per student
The above costs are an approximation per student of tuition plus living expenses* while on program (including housing, transportation, meals, etc.).
*These costs are provided only as an estimate and may not reflect the real costs of the living expenses at the time of the program.
Housing options in the Riverside area include:
- Local Hotels
- International Village Apartments
For more information please visit our Housing Options page.
- Airport transportation
- Daily Meals
Please contact us for more information on the program and optional services.