Certificate Registration and Candidacy
Certificate programs are designed to be flexible to allow you the option to take just a few courses or to earn the complete certificate. If choosing to complete the certificate, we recommend you get the most out of your experience by following the recommended completion path.
Courses in certificate programs are paid for individually unless otherwise noted. You may take most courses without being enrolled in a certificate program. Applications are required to establish candidacy in certificate programs. If there is a change to the Certificate program requirements after your application is approved, you will not be subject to the new requirements. Courses, dates, and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Select the Apply Now button on the certificate, credential, or program page, complete the online application, and pay the application fee where applicable.
- Applications are reviewed and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Class size is limited. Early application submission is encouraged.
- Application packages must include a completed application and transcripts supporting academic prerequisites where applicable.
You will receive an email from the program coordinator to let you know of your acceptance into the program and the next steps.
Questions? We are here to help.
- Our Student Services staff is available to assist you Monday - Thursday, by telephone 951.827.4105, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT (with closure from 12-1 p.m.)
- Remote service on Fridays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Onsite service is currently unavailable due to county mandated COVID-19 closures.
We have additional limited service via email: email@example.com, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.