Fundamental concepts of criminal law and procedure from both the prosecution and defense perspective. Traces the criminal justice process from arrest through pretrial, trial, sentencing and appeal. Topics include analysis of crimes and defenses; arrest, search and seizure; pretrial motions; investigation and preparation; ethics and tactics.
- LAW X430 | Fundamentals of Law for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X431 | Legal Research and Writing IEnroll
- LAW X432 | Legal Research and Writing IIEnroll
- LAW X433.6 | Ethics for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X435 | Civil Litigation and ProceduresEnroll
- LAW X437.1 | Contract LawEnroll
- LAW X439 | Tort LawEnroll