Methods of gathering facts, court requirements for probate and general office procedures for effective administration. Topics include necessity for court proceedings; property classification; ownership interest; probate court policies, procedures and pleadings; preparation of inventory and appraisement; creditors' claims and accountings; basic income tax considerations; and the legal and fiduciary aspects of estate administration.
- LAW X430 | Fundamentals of Law for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X431 | Legal Research and Writing IEnroll
- LAW X432 | Legal Research and Writing IIEnroll
- LAW X433.6 | Ethics for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X435 | Civil Litigation and ProceduresEnroll
- LAW X437.1 | Contract LawEnroll
- LAW X439 | Tort LawEnroll