Laws relating to marriage, dissolution and annulment, separation, and child custody and visitation. You discuss marital property rights, debts and obligations, domestic violence, court forms used in family law matters, and enforcement of orders. Also includes presentation and study of detailed case histories, and provides you practice with interviews, negotiations, and depositions.
- LAW X430 | Fundamentals of Law for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X431 | Legal Research and Writing IEnroll
- LAW X432 | Legal Research and Writing IIEnroll
- LAW X433.6 | Ethics for the Legal ProfessionalEnroll
- LAW X435 | Civil Litigation and ProceduresEnroll
- LAW X437.1 | Contract LawEnroll
- LAW X439 | Tort LawEnroll