Provides individuals with discussion and a learning experience to guide you in defining a personal brand for career marketing, and is also for those who do not have a clear career objective. Includes the development of a career focus and a marketing plan.
- Create career focus for students who have not determined their career path.
- Define professional career goals.
- Understand the concept of professionalism as it relates to Appearance, Character and Effectiveness (A.C.E.).
- Increase self-awareness in the workplace.
- Explore personal and career attributes that can either enhance or impede the career journey.
- Utilize the work experience to identify transferable skills.
- Develop a personal brand to advance future career marketability.
- Learn, practice, and perfect career skills related to a job search.