This practicum provides a real-world application of crime scene investigation methods and techniques. Use the knowledge and skills learned from the required courses in the certificate program to demonstrate the proper management of the collection and preservation of evidence of a mock crime scene.
- SOC X415.10 | Bloodstain Pattern AnalysisEnroll
- SOC X415.12 | Forensic Report WritingEnroll
- SOC X415.4 | Crime Scene PhotographyEnroll
- SOC X415.51 | Crime Scene ManagementEnroll
- SOC X415.6 | Fingerprint Techniques and Impression EvidenceEnroll
- SOC X415.8 | Survey of CriminalisticsEnroll
Students must complete all other required courses or obtain approval from the Program Representative to participate in the Practicum.