The CTEL Portfolio course captures learnings and field experience from each of the courses, and documents progress over the course of the certificate program. It includes the appropriate forms and examples of student work and/or progress.
- EDUC 804.1 | Orientation: CLAD Through CTELEnroll
- EDUC X426 | Culture and InclusionEnroll
- EDUC X426.1 | Language and Language DevelopmentEnroll
- EDUC X426.2 | Assessment of English Language LearnersEnroll
- EDUC X426.3 | Foundations of English Language Development and Methods for Content InstructionEnroll
- EDUC X426.A | Orientation: CLAD Through CTELEnroll
A valid Single or Multiple Subjects, Education Specialist, or Service Credential with special authorization.