Provides an examination of auditing theory, principles and practices as they apply to financial accounting, including governmental audit principles. You will explore common audit requirements and reporting standards and preparing for an audit.
• Understand the purpose and function of financial audits.
• Be able to interpret and explain audit materials and terminology.
• Analyze the professional responsibility of the audit and audit process.
• Understand Sarbanes/Oxley rules and standards.
- MGT X468.1 | Financial ReportingEnroll