A virtual education symposium hosted by UCR University Extension and XCITE to introduce new skills and techniques in “disruptive education” to teachers in K-12 and higher education. Presenters for the conference will discuss the innovative concepts and methods needed to meet the current challenges of online instruction and distance learning.
- Integrating Research into Undergraduate Assignments
- Undergraduate Research in a Time of Disruption
- Take a Break and Count to Ten: How Teachers Can De-Stress
- Student Panel Discussion: What Matters to Today’s Students?
- Failures, Challenges, and Success: Lessons Learned During my First Year of Remote Teaching
- Less is More: Bite-Sized Learning Activities in Remote Teaching
- Resilience in a Changing World
- Virtual Engagement in the Arts
- Using Student Data Analytics to Inform Your Teaching
- Creating A Home Media Studio for Lecture Recording
- Alternative Assessment Strategies
- Five Keys to Developing Learning Independence
- Beyond Lecturing for Online Learning
- Developing Metacognition in Our Classroom