Covers energy conservation, energy sources, market dynamics, and climate change. Addresses cultural, political, and social trends and their impact on the ecosystem. Discusses renewable and nonrenewable energy sources.
- Describe the physical principles related to energy, heat, power, and work
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of renewable and non-renewable sources of energy
- Understand the cultural, economic, and environmental issues related to energy sources
- Demonstrate awareness of methods of solving basic energy problems
- Gain basic understanding of data using maps, charts, graphs, and tables