Examine the fundamentals of and evolving construction project delivery methodologies and contracts. Explore principles of documentation, administration, and successful delivery systems of construction projects. Also covers various aspects of construction contracts, and construction law and ethics.
- Examine best practices of the construction process.
- Identify project delivery methodologies and processes, including procurement and contracts.
- Apply impacts of delivery systems choices to the overall costs, schedule, design, and risks.
- Explore and discuss ethical considerations in construction management.
- Discuss required documentation and administration required for efficient project planning.
- MGT X471.15 | Introduction to Construction ManagementEnroll