An examination and analysis of accounting fraud and ethical practices as they apply to real-world companies. Gain a thorough understanding of the most common and frequently used methods of fraud, and how they may impact the financial position of your organization.
- Identify the elements of accounting fraud.
- Recognize the pervasiveness of accounting fraud.
- Understand and explain the frequently used methods of accounting fraud .
- Discuss the largest corporations to commit accounting fraud in the last 20 years.
- Explain the main elements of Sarbanes-Oxley reform.
- Identify and describe the three major normative ethical theories.
- Apply the American Accounting Association Ethical Decision-Making Model to dilemmas.
- MGT X477.3 | Principles of AccountingEnroll