Accelerate Your Success
Bridge your path to a Master’s degree with our Graduate Academic Transition Experience (GATEway) program! Developed in collaboration with the UCR School of Business, this program is designed as a graduate bridge offering that provides you with academic, cultural, and social preparation, while earning upper-level UCR credits that can be transferred into the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management (AGSM).
Est. Tuition $12,500
Learning Format In-Class
Duration 15 weeks **Duration times can vary, talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 12 Units
- Take graduate-level business core courses with UCR’s A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
- Complete an academic preparation class focused on the American campus and classroom experience with UCR Extension
- Earn UCR AGSM credits that are fully transferable toward your Master’s degree
- Apply for the UCR business graduate program and various scholarships opportunities
- Gain graduate program experience with support from the advising and admission team of the UCR School of Business and AGSM
- Experience life in the U.S. with exposure to the SoCal lifestyle and multi-cultural opportunities
- Individuals looking to bridge a path to a Master’s degree
- Preferential consideration for admission
- Scholarship for qualified students
- Bachelor’s degree
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 550/80 or Duolinguo 100
- GPA: 3.0+ in the last two years of the undergraduate program
- Not yet taken the GMAT
- MGT 404 (2 units) — Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, and Ethics*
- MGT 402 (2 units) — Career Development*
- Two additional graduate courses (8 units) to be transferred to graduate program transcript
GATEway to Master of Finance (MFin) – STEM
- Prerequisite: Business, engineering, math, statistics, physics, etc. Requires strong quantitative background.
- MGT 213: Trading Strategies and Financial Models
- MGT 227: Fixed Income & Securities
- MGT 244: Corporate Risk Management
- MGT 295G: Seminar in Corporate Finance
GATEway to Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) – STEM
- Prerequisite: Open to students from all undergraduate majors (non-accounting background students need to take prerequisite courses after admission).
- MGT 245: Financial Statement Analysis
- MGT 277: Advanced Financial Accounting
- MGT 278B: Information Technology Auditing and Assurance
- MGT 278C: Internal Auditing
GATEway to Master of Business Administration (MBA) – STEM
- Prerequisite: Open to students from all undergraduate majors.
- MGT 210: Human Resources Management
- MGT 214: Corporate Strategy
- MGT 216: Managerial Decision Making
- MGT 246: Entrepreneurial Management
- MGT 251: Marketing Analytics
- MGT 250: Marketing Channels and Sales Force
- MGT 256: Business Analytics for Management
- MGT 266: Project Management
- MGT 280: Business Issues in E-Commerce
- Agency/embassy/partner university information (only required if you have one)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Statement of Financial Support Form (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- If you are applying as an F-1 transfer student from another U.S. institution, you must submit copies of your current I-20 form, I-94 form, and F-1 visa. If you are accepted, your acceptance letter will provide further instructions on completing your transfer.
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.