Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
See Your Projects Through from Beginning to End
Manage Through the Process
Initiate, organize, and report success with every project using skills developed from a specialized program. Learn best practices and how to use Microsoft Project, a highly structured project management application. Apply your scheduling, budgeting, reporting, and quality control aptitude to keep projects focused and on budget. Understand best practices for communication in conflict and diversity to keep the team together and productive. Ensure timely completion while ensuring your own reputation and continued accomplishments.
Est. Tuition $18,200
Learning Format In-Class
Duration 34 weeks **Duration times can vary, talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 47 Units
- The ins and outs of the project management application: Microsoft Project
- How to apply the fundamental concepts of project management and different project management styles
- Leadership and team building techniques to earn the respect and cooperation of your colleagues
- How to manage information systems projects
The dynamic of a project manager’s role in an American business environment
Who Can Attend
- Students who hold Bachelor's degrees and who wish to concentrate or expand their knowledge in the field
- Professionals who have several years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree in in any discipline
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, Duolingo English Test 100; or the equivalent
- No GMAT or management experience required
- Agency/embassy/partner university information (only required if you have one)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Statement of Financial Support Form (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- If you are applying as an F-1 transfer student from another U.S. institution, you must submit copies of your current I-20 form, I-94 form, and F-1 visa. If you are accepted, your acceptance letter will provide further instructions on completing your transfer.
Take a seat in our Virtual Classroom to discover more about learning formats.
Your Journey Starts Here
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.