Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
Extend Your Degree with a High Demand Skill Set
Succeed in More Ways Than One
Complete a company's message by first building your ability to lead, assess, develop, and execute. Establish a base of leadership skills to learn how to make decisions that others will follow. Use those skills with your understanding of social media, blogging, SEO, email, video, and targeted sites like WordPress to create an enforceable, educated marketing plan. Demonstrate your mastery in marketing by refining and promoting your own digital portfolio and show potential employers that you can market them as well as you can market you.
Est. Tuition $18,200
Learning Format In-Class
Duration 34 weeks **Duration times can vary, talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 47 Units
- Effective and contemporary strategies in management
- Social media and marketing techniques, including video and audio production
- The roles of WordPress, SEO, email, and other tools in current marketing campaigns and strategies
How to highlight your marketing skills and experience using a digital portfolio
Who Can Attend
- Students who hold Bachelor's degrees and wish to concentrate or expand their knowledge in the field
- Professionals who have several years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree in any academic area (or equivalent)
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, Duolingo English Test 100; or the equivalent
- Agency/embassy/partner university information (only required if you have one)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Statement of Financial Support Form (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- If you are applying as an F-1 transfer student from another U.S. institution, you must submit copies of your current I-20 form, I-94 form, and F-1 visa. If you are accepted, your acceptance letter will provide further instructions on completing your transfer.
Take a seat in our Virtual Classroom to discover more about learning formats.
Your Journey Starts Here
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.