Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Management
Achieve Success Through Effective Leadership
Carry Out the Plan
Lay a foundation for your career that demonstrates an interest and capability in moving up. Refine the understated skills and impact of effective communication, cultural interaction, and even writing a proper thank-you letter. Learn fundamental and emerging tools for success in marketing, integrative technology, and organizational strategy in an international context. Apply your skills in an American workplace and continue polishing your resume.
Est. Tuition $10,300
Learning Format In-Class
Duration 22 weeks **Duration times can vary, talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 35 Units
- Various methods to sharpen a professional image
- Best practices and new trends for approaching cultural diversity, marketing, and global financing
- How to analyze and determine an organization's mission, unique traits, and next steps using strategic management
How leadership skills are exemplified in an American workplace or in building your digital portfolio
Who Can Attend
- Students who hold Bachelor's degrees in management and wish to concentrate or expand their knowledge in the field
- Students who are enrolled in a Master's in Management at their home institution
- Professionals who have several years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree in management (or equivalent)
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, Duolingo English Test 100; or the equivalent
- Agency/embassy/partner university information (only required if you have one)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Statement of Financial Support Form (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- If you are applying as an F-1 transfer student from another U.S. institution, you must submit copies of your current I-20 form, I-94 form, and F-1 visa. If you are accepted, your acceptance letter will provide further instructions on completing your transfer.
Take a seat in our Virtual Classroom to discover more about learning formats.
Your Journey Starts Here
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.