Immerse yourself into upper division business courses at UCR and start building the necessary business foundation to set your future career in motion. Work with a dedicated advisor to select the courses that interest you most and will steer you in the direction of the Master's degree you are seeking; be it in Business Administration, Finance or Professional Accountancy. While participating in the program, apply to take the GMAT, and submit your application to the UCR master's program of your choice.
Est. Tuition $25,000
Learning Format In-Class
Duration 34 weeks **Duration times can vary, talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 0 Units
- Gain insight into industry best practices for effective business operations
- Understand how to identify and evaluate various business opportunities
- Learn effective methods for building your professional experience and knowledge
- Must have completed three years of study at home institution
- Competitive GPA with a minimum 3.0. High GMAT score will help qualify candidates for admission
- English Proficiency: TOEFL 550 PBT, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5, Duolingo 100, CET-4 500 or CET-6 460
- Agency/embassy/partner university information (only required if you have one)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Statement of Financial Support Form (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- If you are applying as an F-1 transfer student from another U.S. institution, you must submit copies of your current I-20 form, I-94 form, and F-1 visa. If you are accepted, your acceptance letter will provide further instructions on completing your transfer.
- If you are under 18 years old, have your parents complete the parental release form.