Leadership and Organizational Excellence
Lead with Purpose
Business today is global, and continued success requires a new set of skills. In our current competitive economy, managers are becoming global managers. Organizational leaders are expected to be adept in influencing global events, able to manage a multicultural workforce, and attain a competency in intercultural communications, and change management. Our Professional Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Excellence combines the concepts of change management, organizational culture, and decision making, with an examination of leadership models, in order to better prepare managers for today's process-driven approach to strategic management.
Est. Tuition $2,300
Learning Format Online
Duration 6-12 months **Duration times can vary talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 12 Units
- Setting organizational policy
- Establishing benchmarks
- Providing strategic direction
- Aspiring to move into a managerial or executive position
- Ways to build strategies that meet and manage the needs of organizational stakeholders
- How to identify new methods of decision-making
- Approaches to managing organizational behavior including conflict, negotiations, workplace communication, and more
- Tools for examining the CMQ/OE body of knowledge including customer/supplier relations, strategic planning, and process improvement
- Systems for applying cultural diversity int he workplace, and cultural comprehension across the organizational structure
- High school education or equivalent
International students can complete our programs online from their home country, or, travel to the US and take courses with us in-person.
- For those who wish to study online from their home country, you can enroll directly on our website for the program of your choosing.
- For those wishing to travel to the US to study, please see admission requirements below.
Admission Requirements: International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5; or the equivalent.
Immigration Information: This is a full-time program, and you must obtain an F-1 (student) visa.
NOTE: We are currently issuing electronic form I-20s for all in-person programs per SEVIP guidance.
How to Apply: For detailed information on how to apply, please see our How to Apply page.
Dates & Fees: You will need to apply through our University Credit Program (UCP). View our Dates & Fees page for information on program dates and fees.
Take a seat in our Virtual Classroom to discover more about learning formats.
Your Journey Starts Here
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.