Prepare for Your Future
Ready to prepare for your future graduate study? If you have completed your third year of undergraduate study, this program allows you to complete your fourth and final year at UC Riverside. You may choose from a variety of disciplines, and take courses alongside UCR matriculated students. You will gain UCR academic credits that count toward your home university undergraduate degrees. You will also have the opportunity to apply for Master's and Ph.D. programs at UCR.
Est. Tuition $27,500
Learning Format In-Class
Duration 40 weeks **Duration times can vary, talk to your advisor for more information.
Total Units 0 Units
- Gain insight into industry best practices
- Get hands-on experience in research labs (if applicable to the field)
- Earn a Bachelor's degree from your home university while taking courses at a top-ranked US University
- Earn an Advanced Certificate that will make you eligible to apply for OPT and work in the US for one year
- Increased chance of being admitted to a top US graduate program
- Access to workshops and personalized advising to help prepare for graduate school admission
- Immerse yourself in cultural and educational experiences
Who Can Attend
- Minimum Age Requirement for Admission to an On-Campus International Program: You must be at least 18 years of age on the first day of your program to be admitted to one of our on-campus (face-to-face) international programs. Special exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for students who are verified to be turning 18 in the first quarter of their program.
- Must have three-year Bachelor's degree
- Competitive GPA with a minimum 3.0. will help qualify candidates for admission
- TOEFL score of 550 PBT (80iBT) or an IELTS score of 6.5
- Engineering (GPP-E)
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agency/embassy/partner university information (only required if you have one)
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Statement of Financial Support Form (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- Financial statement from the Bank, in English (only if your program requires an F-1 (student) visa)
- If you are applying as an F-1 transfer student from another U.S. institution, you must submit copies of your current I-20 form, I-94 form, and F-1 visa. If you are accepted, your acceptance letter will provide further instructions on completing your transfer.
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.