Be the First Line of Defense for Your Clients
Qualified legal guardians are needed now more than ever. Baby boomers are retiring and the laws governing elder care have become more complex. Gain confidence and legal knowledge so you can effectively manage another person's estate or act as a personal financial representative, and pass the fiduciary state-licensing exam.
Est. Tuition $2,875
Learning Format Online
Duration 12-15 months **Duration times can vary talk to your student success coach for more information.
Total Units 14 Units
- Deputy public guardians or conservators
- CPAs, enrolled agents, financial advisors, or investment advisors
- Adult protective service workers, or social workers
- Anyone who would like a career serving as a representative or trustee
- High school education or equivalent
Professional Licensing and Career InformationProfessional Fiduciary Association of California California Licensed Professional Fiduciary (California Professional Fiduciaries Bureau). Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from a nationally accredited university; OR
- Associate degree with at least three years working in fiduciary management; OR
- At least five years working in fiduciary management.
- Legal procedures and codes
- Business standards of practice
- Accounting and asset management
Take a seat in our Virtual Classroom to discover more about learning formats.
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your eduction, life and work schedules.
Your Journey Starts Here
Is this program right for you? Get the facts.