- The fee for each course is listed on the course information page.
- The fee listed for each course is the same for auditors as for credit students.
- Course fees may be paid by:
- Check or Money Order payable to Regents-UC.
- Purchase Order.
- VISA, MasterCard or Discover.
Late Enrollment Fee
A fee may be charged for enrollments received after the first class meeting. Please see the specific course description, or contact
Student Services for more information.
Returned Check Fee
A $25 collection fee is required by University of California.
Full refunds are automatically processed for courses which have been cancelled or discontinued. All other refund requests must be in writing. Unless otherwise noted in the course description, refunds will be granted based on the following criteria:
- One- to three-day courses: A full refund will be granted if a request is received by the close of business the day prior to the first class session, after which no refunds are granted.
- Courses with four or more meetings:A full refund will be granted if a request is received by the close of business the day prior to the first class session. A refund minus a $25 service charge and any nonrefundable materials fee will be granted if received the next business day following the first class session, after which no refunds are granted.
- Alternate Refund Deadlines or Special Refund Policies: See the notes in the course description and/or contact Student Services for details.
- Alternate Refund Deadlines: If a course has an alternate refund deadline, it is displayed in the course details fee area. These alternate dates are necessary due to up-front financial commitments relating to the specific course.
- Special Refund Policy "A": A full refund for all Education Extension eLearning courses (online, hybrid, webcast, videoconference) will be issued only if received in writing 2 days prior to the start date of the course. Refund requests received after that date may be granted only on a case-by-case basis, upon review by the Director of Education Extension, and will be assessed a minimum $50 drop fee. NO refunds will be granted on or after the start date of the course. Please submit your written requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: UCR Extension, 1200 University Ave., Riverside CA 92507.
- Special Refund Policy "B": Applies to Forensic Nursing, Legal Nurse Consulting, Community Case Management, Medical Case Management, and Nurse Death Investigation courses. If you decide to drop the course, a $50 fee will be withheld from the tuition refund. You must submit your request to drop in writing prior to the opening of the class, or within seven days of your enrollment date. NO refunds will be granted if requested after the times indicated above. Please submit your written requests to email@example.com or mail to: UCR Extension, 1200 University Ave., Riverside CA 92507.
- Concurrent courses: Refunds are computed according to undergraduate and/or graduate course policies, which allow for partial refunds up to the fifth week of the course, after which no refunds are granted. Visit our concurrent enrollment page to learn more.
Mail refund requests to:
1200 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507-4596
or deliver in person to the UCR Extension Student Services Office (First Floor, UCR Extension Center), or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will not be processed until written request is received. Allow four to six weeks for processing.