Course Number: STAT X450
Instructional strategies and content for teaching AP* classes, including statistical procedures and concepts in exploratory data analysis; linear and nonlinear regressions; student projects; use of technology; assessment practices and design of studies using random selection and statistical inference. AP* Exam preparation and grading, issues related to pacing, the World Wide Web, and implementing hands-on classroom activities are incorporated throughout the course.
- WiFi codes will be provided during APSI check-in.
- College Board Scholarship recipients cannot register online. To register as a scholarship recipient, please mail or fax your Enrollment Form along with a Copy of your Letter of Commitment and Award Letter to Student Services (fax: 951-827-7273). Please note that you will be invoiced for the total amount due if payment from the College Board is not received by the course start-date. The registration for Scholarship Recipients is for non-credit ONLY.
- School districts enrolling teachers for APSI courses also ONLY pay for the non-credit fee. District POs cannot be processed online. Please send POs along with an Enrollment Form for each teacher to Student Services by mail or fax to 951-827-7273.
- If you are registering as a Scholarship Recipient or were registered by your school district with a PO and would like to pay the additional $100 fee to receive credit (3 quarter units), please contact Student Services at 951-827-4105. The deadline to pay for credit is June 27, 2017. A letter grade will be awarded to students registered for credit (assignments due to receive credit will vary between courses).
- Further detailed information regarding the course will be emailed to students a few weeks before the course start date.
Please contact APSI Program Coordinator, Brenda Montiel, at 951-827-1661 / firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
$795 Early Bird Discount ends on May 28
$845 after May 28
$695 (Non Credit) Early Bird Discount ends on May 27
$745 after May 27
Robin Ellen Levine-Wissing
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu 8:00 am-4:00 pm APSI check-in will take place in the lobby area of the UCR Palm Desert Center, 75080 Frank Sinatra Dr., at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 26, 2017. Parking permits and classroom number/location will be provided during check-in. 4 Meetings
Jun 26 - Jun 29, 2017
APSI check-in will take place in the lobby area of the UCR Palm Desert Center, 75080 Frank Sinatra Dr., at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 26, 2017. Parking permits and classroom number/location will be provided during check-in.
UCR Palm Desert CenterMap
Institute fee includes breakfast, lunch, College Board materials, and parking. Registering online automatically includes the credit ($100) fee. To register for non-credit ONLY, please contact Student Services.
No Textbook Required.