Change the way you communicate with consumers and take advantage of today’s most powerful technological tools. Having a mobile and digital marketing strategy means more than creating a website. Learn how to improve your online presence, use cutting-edge media, and navigate e-commerce.
Individuals who are:
- Working in marketing and would like to explore a niche market with enormous growth potential
- Seeking career advancement in business, marketing, or management.
What You'll Learn
- Innovative approaches to guerilla marketing, including cutting edge, mobile digital technologies to engage consumers.
- Explore the use of podcasting, video and radio to expand market share.
- Understand digital viral marketing techniques, which use preexisting social networks to increase brand awareness.
- Successful e-commerce strategies to help businesses expand their reach.
- How to use Real Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds to keep clients and customers up-to-date.
- Discover ways to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) successfully.
What You Can Do With This Certificate
Positions are available in industries around the world, and can be found in private firms or companies, government or nonprofit organizations. They might include:
- Marketing Manager
- Social Content and New Media Specialist
- Ecommerce Communication Manager
- Internet Marketing Analyst
“It's been an enriching experience updating my skills, and obtaining my Professional Achievement Award in e-Marketing. I've met and networked with bright individuals who have now become great friends and colleagues.”
Tech Member of Services, Development & Marketing
Earning the Certificate
Prior to enrolling, please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- High school education or equivalent
For more information see How to Earn a Certificate
Our certificate programs are designed to be flexible, allowing you the option to take just a few courses or to earn the complete certificate. If choosing to complete the certificate, we recommend you get the most out of your experience by following the suggested completion path below.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Blogging for Cash
Using Podcasting, Video and Radio to Expand Marketing
New Age Digital Viral Marketing Techniques
Successful e-Commerce Solutions
“Years ago, I received free computer training from the Los Angeles Urban League and I've been a nerd since. My mission is to provide training that enables students to grow in business, stay in business, and improve their quality of life. My passion is teaching because it provides knowledge which, in turn, is empowering.”
Kim "Kat" Shepherd
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about the UCR Extension website. Please be sure to include all relevant information to ensure that we can follow up with your request as soon as possible.